PLEASE NOTE: FACEPLATES ARE INCLUDED WITH THE CONSOLES. When ordering, please specify the equipment that will be going into the console so that we can include the custom faceplates. If ordering online, please list the equipment devices in the note line area of the shopping cart.
Please note: You must use a Floorplate with an AK-12 radio console.
Click here for Spec Sheet.
- 20" Sloped Design for Easy Viewing
- Pre-Drilled Face Plate Screw Holes
- Secure access to fuse panel mounting location.
- 3rd Generation "Smooth Glide"™ Laptop Mount
- CTTB Technology - 180° Solid & Smooth Rotation
- SLAM LOCK with Hardened Steel Pin, Thumb Activated Release
- Placement: Up against dash and between seats. Must be mounted with floorplate.
- Measurements: 22.75" deep, 14" height & 8.75" wide
- Faceplates: Mounts 12" of Faceplates
- Shipped Weight: 25 lbs.
- Does NOT include Floorplate
We carry a complete line of
accessories for your emergency equipment console -
be sure to take a look!
Our Emergency Sevices Equipment Consoles improve access to communication equipment and other controls, while promoting safety by allowing emergency service officers to keep their eyes on the road, especially while responding to a call. This natural positioning promotes a safe and comfortable
workspace for the emergency response personnel spending 8-12 hours a day in their mobile office. Our premier communications
consoles are top rate!